At ABH Brain and Spine Center, our neurosurgeon with advanced training from USA, treats the full spectrum of neurosurgical disease. He has over 10 years of experience and has successfully completed over 5000 neurosurgeries. His specialty includes brain hemorrhage, brain and spine tumors, stroke, herniated disc and other spine disorders, aneurysms, trigeminal neuralgia, and traumatic brain and spine injuries. Our hospital is equipped with an operating neurosurgical microscope with modular all-steel operation theatre and the latest anesthesia workstation which are necessary to provide state of the art care at par with some of the finest institutes in India and abroad. ABH also has a dedicated 5-bedded NeuroICU with the latest ventilators for managing patients as well as nursing staff especially trained in patients with neurological diseases.
A brief list of neurosurgeries being regularly performed at ABH include :-
- Brain Tumor surgery
- Brain Hemorrhage (Brain Clot Removal)
- Aneurysm Clipping
- Spine Tumor removal
- Spine Fracture
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Shunt insertion or revision
- Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy
- Microscopic / Endoscopic Disc Removal
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries [MISS]
- Spinal fusion
- Cervical Injuries including Occipito-Cervical & C1C2 Fusion
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Spine stabilization and reconstruction
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.