ABH cardiologists are trained and experienced at some of the best institutions in India and around the world. Our highly trained interventional cardiologists specialize in catheter-based methods to treat coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease. These highly efficient techniques reduce the need for open-heart surgery, consequently reducing the risks associated with more invasive procedures. Advanced procedures such as Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump is available when needed to save lives of critically ill cardiac patients.
Our world class heart center is built in 5500 square feet area and is equipped with advanced and latest ceiling mounted Cath Lab. It has 10 bed Coronary Care Unit with all individual cabins with world class facilities and infrastructure where coronary angiographies, cardiac stent placement and pacemaker placement is being done.
ABH has a comprehensive Heart Failure Clinic where guideline-directed medical therapy along with device placement improves the overall clinical status of patients with Heart Failure. Patients are counselled and educated in detail about their disease, diet and fluid management. A 24hr dedicated helpline is available for all of our patients to get advice over the phone.
Your experience with Cardiology at ABH will include the following :
- Evaluation by our cardiology specialists and follow-up visits to track your progress
- Comprehensive lab tests to measure cardiac risk factors, including lipid/lipoprotein and biomarkers
- Echocardiogram to visualize the heart muscle and valve function
- Exercise stress tests
- Cardiovascular risk profiling and risk scoring to help you stay on track with your treatment plan
- Referral to a dietitian, if appropriate
- Referral to other risk-reducing medical subspecialities including but not limited to pulmonology or bariatric surgery.
HERE ARE OUR DOCTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.