At ABH, we understand that nutrition plays an important role in maintaining a healthy digestive tract, which includes your stomach, intestines, colon, pancreas, and liver.
Improved nutrition can lead to improved digestive disease control, enhanced overall health and wellness, lessened gastrointestinal symptoms, and higher quality of life.
Our registered dietician is well trained in nutritional science, as well as management of digestive and liver disorders. They work closely with patients to develop personalized dietary plans to promote greater health and more active lifestyles.
They develop personalized dietary recommendations which may include:
- Modifying protein, sodium, or potassium intake
- Restricting total dietary cholesterol, fat, or sodium
- Addressing unique nutritional needs for development, adolescence, or pregnancy
- Changing behaviors to manage weight (to promote weight loss or gain)
- Changing eating habits or patterns to manage troublesome symptoms
- Eliminating culprit foods from the diet to manage diseases
HERE ARE OUR DOCTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.