ABH’s Internal Medicine specialists provide high-quality, patient-centered care.
Establishing long-term relationships with our patients is an essential part of the practice at ABH. Our doctors encourage open communication and strive to connect with each person they treat. This approach means personalized care that addresses you and your family’s needs and concerns.
We provide a wide range of primary care services for adults, including:
- Routine physical examinations
- Management of hypertension
- Treatment of diabetes
- Management of thyroid disorders
- High cholesterol screening and management
- Education and counseling for obesity and weight management
- Treatment of infectious diseases
- Administration of all routine vaccinations
- Preventive medicine (such as routine cancer screenings)
Skip The Waiting Room!
Register Online Before You Arrive.
OPD Clinics hours are Monday to Saturday 9AM to 2PM and 5PM to 7PM.
HERE ARE OUR DOCTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.